The API of HS Code Allocation returns HS that matches the product description. In case the HS code is not provided our API will assign an HS code that matches the product description the closest.
Integrating with Eurora
1. Firstly, please follow the instructions of First Things First: Postman Setup, download the API Collection file and configure Postman.
2. Open the API "Get Harmonized System code prediction results" on Postman and set up the Params:
- maxHsCodeResults: Expected numbers of HS code results (up to 10)
- numberOfDigits: Expected digits of HS code returned (6, 8, 10 or 12)
3. Next, you can put your data into the body of your request, then click Send button on Postman. If the request succeeds, it will return a 200(OK) status.
In order to get a satisfactory result of HS Code allocation, please refer to the instructions of Product Description Manual here or below on the screenshots:
|Environment||API Documentation||API Collection|