Before you start using APIs
Make sure that you will be using a correct API token and account, which were provided to you by Eurora. It is important to install a tool for making API calls. Our recommendation is to use the Postman as the API tool.
How can I obtain a Eurora account and API token?
Please contact Eurora (firstname.lastname@example.org) or your Sales Manager for an account and API token.
Test the API with Postman
1. Visit https://www.postman.com/downloads, download Postman and install on your machine.
Please visit this Postman Tutorial for how to work with Collection in Postman.
2. Visit the following links to download the API collections, click the corresponding "Link" to download the API interface collection JSON file.
|Service||Production Env||Integration Env|
|Customs Calculation (Including HS Code Allocation and Duty & Tax Calculation)||Link||Link|
|PARIS (Prohibited and Restricted item screening)||Link||Link|
|Denied Party Screening||Link||Link|
|Electronic Declaration (H7 Bulk Upload)||Link||Link|
3. Open Postman, click "Import" and find the API Collection file you just downloaded and import. At this point, the imported interface collection will be displayed in the left hand side of the Postman window.
4. Click the ">" symbol on the left of the imported API Collection, locate the endpoint you want to test, as shown in the following picture.
5. Complete the KEY and VALUE in the Headers tab. The value of X-Auth-Token is the Token sent by Eurora.
6. Enter the API Key in the Auth tab. The value is the Token sent by Eurora.
7. At this moment, you have completed Postman configuration. Next, in the Getting Started chapter we also provide testing guidance for all services, please follow the corresponding guidance to test.