What is it?
The export service enables seamless communication with customs offices around the world on a single platform by enabling the sending and management of export declarations.
The service covers goods exported from inside the EU customs territory (mandatory for goods over 1000 EUR or 1000 kg), as well as from one country to another outside the EU customs territory.
Eurora’s software covers:
- export declaration handling and communication with customs offices
- pre-arrival submission
- simplified declaration
Who is it for?
There are two main customer groups for the export software:
- A person whose job is to place products under export procedure - Declarant communicating with the Office of Export. The Declarant may work in the following type of company: factory, retailer, logistics company, customs brokerage service provider, customs warehouse etc.
- A person whose job is to take goods out of the EU customs territory - Trader (Carrier) communicating with the Office of Exit. The Trader typically works at a logistics company.
How it works?
The Export Service is part of the Customs Portal together with Import and Transit Services, offering a complete suite of customs clearance solutions.
In the Portal users can:
- fill in declaration data and manage communication with customs offices
- track declaration status changes
- get an overview of changes in the activity log
- manage documents
- validate mandatory data
- cancel export declaration etc.
For customers looking to integrate export declaration software to their own system, Eurora offers API endpoints to connect to our services.